Why My Transparent Journey?

Friday, July 4, 2014

This will be the cover a new book by Elizabeth Tyler Rosenquist.  It is phenomenal and we are all looking forward to seeing it published.  The cover reflects the message in the book about our journey  (read previous blog entries about the process).


Together we received additional artist proofs that I would like to offer for sale to fund a larger project I am working on for Shoreshim Ministries.  I will be doing another painting that will take quite a bit of time.  I will then have a digital file made and supply prints to raise funds for a new studio they are putting together.  These would be sold through the ministry website.  All the details are still being worked out.  These prints of the book cover are selling for $25.00 plus shipping.  They are high quality giclee prints on Canon heavy weight paper (8" by 8" with 1/4" border).  They will be signed by the artist.  There are only four.  Please contact me for more information or questions.    



I would also like to share a link to Elizabeth's new blog.  She shares some insights into our relationship with Our Heavenly Father.  It would be very well worth your time to visit and visit often.


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... my last comment must have been nuked lol, I probably didn't do it right. Anyway, I was just going to mention how nice my print looked that I had framed for my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I hope she liked it. Send me a picture when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete