Why My Transparent Journey?

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Watercolor Paintings For Sale Now

I have decided to embark on a new challenge.  I am starting a new series plus listing my recent paintings on Daily Paint Works to gain more exposure to my art.  There will be a link to the site as well as a link on the DPW site to this blog.  Please share with your friends and family!  This is your time to own an original at a very reasonable price.  Here are some of the watercolor paintings that will be up for sale.
Gregory Peck Approximately 9" x 5 7/8" 

The Corridor Approximately 8 5/8" x 5 3/4"

Ocean Waves Approximately 10 1/2" x 7"  Arches 300 lb.

Niagara Falls , Approximately 11" x 7 1/2" Arches 300 lb.

Grand Prismatic Yellowstone Natl' Park Approximately 11" x 7" Arches 300 lb.

Kentucky River Scene Approximately 6 1/2" x 6" 

Normandy Beach Approximately 11" x 7 3/4" Arches 300 lb.

Restaurant By the Sea Approximately 6 1/2" x 6" 

No comments:

Post a Comment