Why My Transparent Journey?

Friday, February 28, 2014

Grand Canyon



The scene has held millions of people captive...one can't help take notice of creation and the beautiful play of light from different angles and views.  This did not fit into a painting a day schedule, but I loved it and curiosity got the best of me.  This painting was a fighter and a challenge, but I learned so many things from doing it.  I hope to take this knowledge and experience to new levels and concepts.  You will see the Grand Canyon again, I haven't given up!  You can be the proud owner of my very first one.

This painting was done in oil on a 10" by 8" wrapped canvas, auction start date is March 3, 2014.  Join the 7 day auction by clicking the link here. 
This link will take you to my ebay site to view paintings I currently have for sale.  http://www.ebay.com/sch/Direct-from-the-Artist-/60435/m.html?item=221413458919&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=cottagecharm91 


Copyright 2014 Darlene Dine, use of or reproduction of any image is prohibited and against the law without consent or permission.


All purchases can be made through ebay.  If you are not signed up with an account, please create one before the auction begins.  I accept paypal as a method of payment which can use various credit cards or be linked to your bank account safely and securely.  If you are interested in commission work, please contact me and I will answer any questions you may have.  Thank you for participating in my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment