Why My Transparent Journey?

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

People Portraits

This is a beautiful little girl named Leyla.  Her portrait was enhanced with a whimsical scene which was added and not in the photo.  It was painted with oil on a 14" by 11" canvas panel.  I accept commission work on a half down deposit basis.  Contact me for estimates from your photos; original ideas and concepts can be discussed at that time.



Copyright 2014 Darlene Dine Unlawful reproduction prohibited.

This is a portrait of my Grandson Kason, what a cutie.  This was done in a smaller format on a wood block artist panel.

Copyright 2012 Darlene Dine, use of or reproduction of any image is prohibited and against the law without consent or permission.

I added a little hair to the original photo, isn't he just adorable?






No comments:

Post a Comment