Why My Transparent Journey?

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sea of Galilee

The day I was here, it was sunny and spring was blooming all around.  The colors were breathtaking and inspiring, the atmosphere warm and inviting.  The contrast against the soft distant colors was a beautiful thing to see.  There was such simplicity in this scene.  The painting has been done in oil on a 10" by 8" canvas panel.  It is a signed original with full handwritten signature and title on the back.  Auction start date March 3, 2014.  To purchase, join the 7 day auction by clicking here.  This link will take you to my ebay site to view paintings I currently have for sale.  http://www.ebay.com/sch/Direct-from-the-Artist-/60435/m.html?item=221413458919&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=cottagecharm91

Copyright 2014 Darlene Dine, use of or reproduction of any image is prohibited and in violation of copyright law.

All purchases can be made through ebay.  If you are not signed up with an account, please create one before the auction begins.  I accept paypal as a method of payment which can use various credit cards or be linked to your bank account safely and securely.  If you are interested in commission work, please contact me and I will answer any questions you may have.  Thank you for participating in my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment