Why My Transparent Journey?

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hawk's Nest State Park, W.VA.

This blog is more about my sister Sherry than it is about the painting.  She has graciously allowed me to paint some of her amazing photographs (this being one of them).  They are ART in their own merit, creative, composition brilliant and full of the inspiration and qualities she inspires in the lives of others.  When I am with her I feel courage, strength, happiness and love.  These are rolled up into this painting.  She took this shot in West Virginia in Hawk's Nest State Park near the New River Gorge.  It makes me long for the colors of spring even more expressing the warmth and soft hues on the canvas.  This is an original oil painting done on 10" by 8" wrapped canvas.  Please contact me if you would like to purchase this painting before the auction start date (March 3).  I welcome any questions or concerns about purchasing this original work.

Sorry, this painting has been SOLD.



Copyright 2014 Darlene Dine, use of or reproduction of any image is prohibited and against the law without consent or permission.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment